October 17, 2019
tami sin youtube  twitter facebook

    Galgamuwa Hospital to become a base hospital Featured

    October 19, 2015

    The development work to convert the Galgamuwa hospital into a base hospital, has been accelerated on a directive from President Maithrepala Sirisena. The cost of the project is estimated to be 741 million rupees.

    The Government and the JAICA organization are involved in the project. 75% of the development work has been completed at present. The President has directed to complete the remaining 25% as soon as possible to provide a better service to the public.

     

    The Galgamuwa hospital will be converted into a base hospital with Ssurgical wards, Pediatric wards, Intensive Care Unit, Out Patient Department, Accident Service and clinics. A group of officials including Deputy Minister Tharanath Basnayake made an observation tour of the hospital recently.

    dgi log front

    recu

    electionR2

    Desathiya