- The Chairman, Department Procurement Committee on behalf of the Department of Government Information now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply, Installation, Commissioning of Television & Radio Monitoring system.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedure.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Chief Accountant, Department of Government Information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m
- Qualifications, requirements and other additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee Rs: 6,000.00. The bidding document will be issued on working days from 9.00 am. to 3.00 pm. commencing from 25th May 2018 up to 18th June 2018.
The method of payment will be Cash only.
- Bids must be delivered in 2 sets to the address below on or before 10.00 a.m. on 19 June 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10.00 a.m. on 19 June 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Security of Rs: 250,000.00.
- The address referred to above is Chairman, Department Procurement Committee, Department of
Government Information, 163, Kirulapone Avenue, Colombo 05.
Department Procurement Committee
Department of Government Information
163, Kirulapone Avenue,
Telephone: +94 112512332, +94112512053
Facsimile number: +94 112512332