- The Chairman, Department Procurement Committee on behalf of the Department of Government Information now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Technical Equipment for the government Film Unit.
- HD/SD Real-Time, Nonlinear Video Editing (NLE) System. – 2 Nos
- Live Studio Multi Cam A/V Recording System – 1 Nos
- High Definition Hand-held Broadcast Camcorder – 3 Nos
- Other Equipments
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedure.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Chief Accountant, Department of Government Information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m or via www.dgi.gov.lk and www.news.lk
- Qualifications, requirements and other additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee Rs: 3,000.00. The bidding document will be issued on working days from 9.00 am. to 3.00 pm. commencing from 3rd August 2018 up to 23rd August 2018.
The method of payment will be Cash only.
- Bids must be delivered in 2 sets to the address below on or before 02.00 p.m. on 24th August 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02.00 p.m. on 24th August 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Security of Rs: 120,000.00.
- The Pre-Bid meeting will be held at 10.00 a.m. on 14th August 2018 in Chief Accountant office.
- The address referred to above is Chairman, Department Procurement Committee, Department
of Government Information, 163, Kirulapone Avenue, Colombo 05.
Department Procurement Committee
Department of Government Information
163, Kirulapone Avenue,
Telephone: +94 112512332, +94112512053
Facsimile number: +94 112512332